Custom paper maché masks, sculptures, etc
Interested in a custom paper maché mask, sculpture, or decoration made by me? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for an estimate! Some things to keep in mind:
- Please tell me as much as you can about what you have in mind: What would you like? How big? When do you need it? Feel free to send me pictures for reference!
- Most of my big paper maché projects take one to two months to complete, so please plan accordingly. I can sometimes cut down the timeline, but a rush fee would apply.
- Once we’ve worked out a price, I will ask for a 50% deposit (non-refundable), and the remaining 50% when the piece is completed. I’m happy to send you pics of my progress along the way.
- Customer pays shipping, or you can pick up your piece if you’re near New York. For reference, I just sent out my paper maché alligator and the cheapest shipping option was around $55 by USPS.
- All sales are final and non-refundable.
- Of course skulls and monsters are my specialty, but I’m happy to make other things as well.
For reference, most of my masks take anywhere from 40 to 100 hours of work, depending on how complicated the design is. A big mask like my plain skull mask would start at around $900. A more complicated mask design like my violin skull mask or my cuckoo clock skull mask would start at around $1800 — they involve much more time and labor, and more costly materials.
Smaller pieces and less complicated pieces could certainly cost less.
Let me know what you have in mind and I’m happy to give you a free estimate. Feel free to email me and let’s discuss!